2020 Interviews rescheduled!
Interviews have been rescheduled for October 29th.
Click the link below for time of your interview.
Your interview time and it cannot be rescheduled.
You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your interview time to complete paperwork.
Interviews will take place at
4525 Boeing Drive Rockford Illinois 61109
Do not enter the Building more than 20 minutes prior. Face mask cover mouth and nose are mandatory
We are currently not accepting applications, please check back in January 2021 for more information.
REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO FILLING OUT APPLICATION
- Must be at least 17 years of age to apply and 18 years of age by the following March
- Must be a High School Graduate or a High School equivalency (Example; GED)
- Must have passed one year of standard high school Algebra (High School equivalency meets requirement)
REQUIREMENTS - DAY OF APPLICATION
- Cashier’s Check or Money Order payable to JATC for $20.00 (non-refundable application fee) NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED
- *Valid/current driver’s license or State issued ID card
- Transcripts in unopened officially sealed school envelope or GED results. If applicant is unable to bring transcripts on date of application, they must be submitted unopened, with official seal, or faxed directly from your school or GED office to the training department (fax 815-397-8912) No transcripts will be accepted prior to submission of application
- Personal Experience Forms will be distributed at time of application, they must be submitted along with supporting documents
*If selected, you must have a valid/current driver’s license, reliable transportation, and be physically able to perform duties of the trade with or without reasonable accommodations. Further instruction will be provided if selected.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PLEDGE
The Rockford Area Plumbing, Pipefitting, and Refrigeration JATC will not discriminate against applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years or older. The JATC will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate this apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30, as amended.
Click link for step by step process and online application http://www.ualocal23.org/index.cfm?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=762478
For help in preparing for aptitude testing, please visit:
|Open House/ Apprenticeship Pathway Event
We will be holding an apprenticeship Open House/Career Pathway event as part of National Apprenticeship week 2019. Students and parents are welcome to come visit our Training Center and learn what it takes to begin your career pathway in a Registered Apprenticeship.
This event is no cost but you must preregister to attend.
|Click Here for Online Application Tracking
You can track your application status with the attached link below.
Online applications can be printed from this page but must be submitted in person to the training department with application fee of $20 in form of cashier's check or money order(NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED).
Page Last Updated: Oct 15, 2019 (17:06:01)